Happy November, everyone!
We are now officially in the season of hot cider, cozy fires, football games, heated blankets and lots of food – wahoo!
Between work and school, it’s sometimes hard to take time out to do something festive for yourself. I put together a list of things you could try out this Fall:
- Carve pumpkins (who cares if Halloween is over?!)
- Go apple picking and make homemade applesauce
- Get lost in a corn maze
- Make a bonfire in your backyard (someone bring the s’mores!)
- Take a drive in the country
- Get a facial and prep your skin for cold weather
- Watch football with your family and friends
- Make a pinecone bird feeder
- Start a diary
- Eat a candy apple
- Try out different chill recipes
- Host a potluck Thanksgiving dinner
- Learn to knit
- Spend a day antiquing
- Remember what you’re thankful for
Let me know if you try any of these activities – I certainly will be doing a lot of them!